Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reviewing AMERICAN PATRIOT'S BIBLE published by Thomas Nelson

From the beautiful cover, to the Presentation page, through the beautiful scriptures interspersed with historical information, to the end of the concordance, colored maps and back cover, this entire Bible will amaze and excite you and make you proud you are an American IN a country founded on Christianity.   It is absolutely beautiful.
   I love the colored photos; the pages are 'antique' on the margins, and very easy to read.  Along with the scriptures, you have a complete history lesson as you read.  It is exciting to turn a page and see where a President laid his hand when he took Office, or read  how one of our public leaders used a particular scripture.  I believe this Bible should be in every  home in America, in every classroom, used in home-schooling, in every public place possible. 
   I cannot recommend it more highly.
   I received a hard-copy free from BookSneeze to review, and I am not required to give a positive review. This one warrants it! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice review!! I'm glad you got one of the Bible's and that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice review. I am enjoying mine also.

    ReplyDelete