Saturday, September 9, 2017

Reviewing THE AWAKENING OF HK DERRYBERRY by Jim Bradford

This will be a SHORT review, because all the favorable words invented apply to this book. It is great.
 
I had a hard time putting it down, and when it says it will change your life forever?  It does.
   Even the part.... where HK says to Alan Jackson, "I'm very famous"
        Or where he tells people "I'm the worlds best blind pilot"....
             Or when Mr. Bradford [as HK teaches us to call him] says, ""wondered if God had...allowed to visualize Earths majestic beauty below and the enormity of the heavens above."

You can't put this book or review down without saying ...
    "I love you too, HK"
             But
     "Sometimes he thinks he's the normal one."


Beverly Kelly
I believe.blogspot

I was given this book for review without any restrictions.  I totally approve of it.







I reviewed this book on Amazon and Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment