Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Reviewing HEART FAILURE by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.

Reviewing HEART FAILURE by Richard L. Mabry M.D. I had never read a Mabry book before, and so I did not know what to expect with a physician writing a mystery. Well, he kept me interested and trying to figure out the end...remember, no peeking! Being he is so qualified in writing this type of medical story, I was wondering how many look for symptoms of their own as they read his books, and solutions to their own medical problems! The mystery of the book was captivating, and I really liked her fiance but in a mystery, you never know how it will end. Dr. Mabry did it right..... this is a book to enjoy! I was given a copy of this book by BOOK SNEEZE to read and review with my own opinion. I would recommend it to others to read; I shall be reading more of his books as well. IBELIEVE2 Bev K

No comments:

Post a Comment