Saturday, July 6, 2013

Reviewing ANGELS IN THE FIRE by Dann Stadler, a WI author

Reviewing ANGELS IN THE FIRE by Dann Stadler, a WI author!
    This is a book that is hard to put down.  The things that happen to the Stadler family  will make you think, "if God sent an angel, why not spare them...?" and to the reader's surprise, that is one of the questions the author addresses!  The photos included throughout the book are excellent as well.
    I loved the part when, after being burned and physically broken, [multiple broken bones] the couple finally 'see' each other, he states that the meeting "surpassed our wedding day... that ceremony merely made us husband and wife; living through this nightmare forged a stronger, unbreakable bond between us...her heart beats deep within my soul... we are ONE."
      What a picture of love!  Also the reuniting with their toddler...will she even recognize her 'daddy'?  But she does not forget his voice... tremendous.
    I also appreciated his honesty in relating to the visions and experiences his wife had, when he states "I've never had the angelic experiences that Tracey has...but I KNOW ..." and when he prayed for daughter #3, again, he says "I know ..." and that is the attitude we all need in our faith.  We are all special to God and we need to know and remember He is with us in and through all that comes our way.
    I highly recommend this book. It was given to me by Bethany House Publishers for review without any limitations as to what I would say.

IBELIEVE2

http://wi-ibelieve.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment