Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reviewing NIGHT OF DESTINY by Kelly Ann Reed

Reviewing NIGHT OF DESTINY by Kelly Ann Reed... This book is the best I have read in a long time... I loved every page of it. Yes, it's about the Titanic, but this book is SO REFRESHING and right on target... it will bring tears of love and joy to your eyes. I would recommend it to all ages, both genders.


The cover, print size etc is perfect. I don't want to give away the plot, but you will be caught up in it quickly. The author has done a beautiful job of research, and selecting her character names and speech, as it is so fitting for the story.

The author explains vividly, insightfully and accurately, the purpose of trials in our lives, and the importance of forgiveness, and how the 'forgivER' is benefited. I cannot recomend it high enough, and I am a 'reviewer' of lots of books. This book, my brother purchased and sent to me to read... I will forever be thankful and want to encourage all of you to buy copies for yourselves and to give as gifts to those you care about.



No comments:

Post a Comment